Website Evolve Talent
Major civil exploration projects across the earthmoving & infrastructure sectors
FIFO Ex Perth various rosters
Permanent job offer
Competitive salary package
About the role:
These senior roles would see you join our clients growing team based in Western Australia. Within your role you will manage project planning and onsite delivery of civil construction projects. Previous work within the Pilbara or regional WA would be advantageous.
To be successful you will bring:
- Experience in a civil construction or mining environment building tailing dams
- BHP inductions would be advantageous but not essential
- Production mining, exploration and rehabilitation project experience is essential
- Successfully and safely coordinated engineering requirements on civil construction projects within earthmoving and infrastructure sectors
- Compilation and administration of project variations
- 3 years+ experience in Project Engineering role on medium size projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or equivalent
- Proficient with QA processes, testing, and documentation
- Safety focused mindset
- Must have full working rights in Australlia to apply
Leading group of companies servicing major clients across the Resources, Energy and Government sectors. They specialise in mining, earthmoving, civil infrastructure and training services, currently delivering on major projects throughout metropolitan and regional Australia.
The company is expanding with exceptional civil construction projects upcoming and they are looking to grow and develop their current team. They are currently looking for Civil Supervisors to work on various projects across WA regional and local areas.
What is on offer:
- A permanent job opportunity
- FIFO exit Perth WA
- Competative salary offers
- The company prides themselves in providing their staff with the opportunities to upskill and progress in their careers
- Site uplifts, annual leave and personal leave
How to apply:
Click APPLY or contact email@example.com for a confidential conversation
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.