Website Evolve Talent
Major civil exploration projects across the earthmoving & infrastructure sectors
FIFO Ex Perth various rosters
Permanent job offers
Competitive Salary offers!
About the role:
The Civil Supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision and coordination of workers on site to ensure that design, technical, and quality standards are achieved safely and according to time and budget parameters. The Civil Supervisor will be the first point of contact for the workforce on site and provides advice and guidance on any issues which may arise. This job will directly report to the Project Engineer and Project Manager.
To be successful you will bring:
- Recent experience in a civil construction or mining environment
- Experience doing work across the Pilbara or regional areas would be advantageous
- BHP inductions would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in bulk earthworks and dam construction essential
- Experience managing teams of leading hands, operators and labourers across the aforementioned disciplines
- Planning and executing the construction works
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to supervise and manage various work crews simultaneously
- Safety focused mindset
- Must have full working rights in Australia
Leading group of companies servicing major clients across the Resources, Energy and Government sectors. They specialise in mining, earthmoving, civil infrastructure and training services, currently delivering on major projects throughout metropolitan and regional Australia.
The company is expanding with exceptional civil construction projects upcoming and they are looking to grow and develop their current team. They are currently looking for Civil Supervisors to work on various projects across WA regional and local areas.
What is on offer:
- A permanent job opportunity
- Various rosters available
- Competitive salary offers
- The company prides themselves in providing their staff with the opportunities to upskill and progress in their careers
- Site uplifts, annual leave and personal leave
How to apply:
Click APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.