Website Evolve Talent
About The Company
Due to the continued growth and expansion of the renewable industry, we are currently seeking a Cost controller to join our Tier 2 Client. They cover multiple States in Australia and are really looking to grown their teams. With a fantastic start to 2022 delivering multiple large scale projects with another 10 in the pipeline this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the industry.
About the Role
The cost controller is responsible for providing cost management across the board as well as forecasting and reporting. Previous experience in this position is essential.
- Job costing using pro core
- Invoicing and time sheet management
- Adjusting forecasts
- Reviewing project costs
- Assist project teams with productivity tracking
- Liaising with teams and management
Skills & Experience
- Worked in a previous position
- Qualifications relating to business or accounting
- Market knowledge of financial systems
- Ideal experience working in the solar industry or large construction projects
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Be part of a Tier 2 company growth to a Tier 1 contractor
- Secure long term work
- Join a team with fantastic culture and diversity
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you well please APPLY. Alternatively, you can call Jordan on 0481 773 241
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)