Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Work with one of Australia’s leading organisations within the healthcare manufacturing and supply chain environment. This newly created management role will be based in Melbourne and have the option to work out of multiple locations. (CBD, S.E Suburbs)
About the role:
Working closely with WHS General Manager, this role will be responsible for all aspects of WHS for a particular division of the organisation. This role will partner with the leadership team across multiple business units to build and develop a new safety strategy. With multiple direct reports this role will be leading a team of WHS professionals and supporting operational safety across sites.
- Expert stakeholder management and engagement
- Building strategies
- Risk management
- Systems and governance
- Develop high level business case reports and presentations
- Program management
- Team Management
Skills & Requirements:
- Similar WHS Management experience – Within a supply chain / manufacturing / logistics OR similar
- Ability to manage and communicate risk effectively
- Strategic mindset and approach to safety
- Experience providing safety expertise working in similar environments
- Formal qualifications in WHS or related discipline (Degree is preferred)
This role offers the opportunity to work with a leading organisation with a established safety team and a variety of future career opportunities. An attractive salary package is on offer.
– WFH Hybrid flexibility
– Multiple office locations
– Brand new role
– Lead a team
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.