Website Evolve Talent
About The Company
Evolve Talent is currently working with an established Electrical contractor, who are looking to grow their teams due to increase in workloads. They cover a variety of install works ranging from commercial fit outs, offices, residential and store refurbs. They are willing to pay an attractive hourly rate with all the additional benefits added in. They have a heavy focus on projects located in Sydney CBD and surrounding areas.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly motivated team with an outstanding attention to detail. This is a full-time position.
With repeat business and client referrals due to high standards of workmanship, this is an exciting opportunity for a career driven candidate looking for long term work with great team culture.
- Exceptional understanding of the Australian standards
- Team management and leadership skills
- Experience with CAT6a termination, cable trays, running cables
- Maintain good communication and liaison with Leading Hands, Foreman, Project Managers, and other personnel at all times
- Hands on electrical / data experience
- Installation electrical experience
- Hard working and motivated
- Can work autonomously and within a team
Skills & Experience
- Full Driving license
- White card
- NSW Electrical license
- Full work rights in Australia
- Electrical Tool Kit
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity to work on small to medium Size Projects.
- Overtime available
- Great rates
- RDO’s and holiday paid
- Sick leave
- Be part of a rapidly growing business
- Immediate start
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you well please APPLY. Alternatively, you can call Jordan on 0481 773 241
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)