Website Evolve Talent
We are seeking multiple ELECTRICIANS for large, long term projects across NORTHERN / WESTERN SYDNEY.
- Water Treatment
- Rouse Hill
- Marsden Park
About the Role
You will be joining a very reputable organisation with brilliant team culture, great opportunity for growth and development as well as training to up skill their workforce. If you are looking for a long term role with an organisation that put YOU first as well as the safety of their employees, this is the role. The work is industrial installation for a major national client with huge opportunity for large projects. These are long term projects with the opportunity to continuous development and growth.
- Installation of tray and ladder racks
- Primary and secondary CMS
- Wiring and terminations
- Installation of power and lighting circuits
- Installing a variety of Electrical systems
Skills & Experience
- Ability to read, interpret & fully understand electrical diagrams, drawings & specifications.
- Relevant tools
- Health and safety safe practices
- Construction white card – Essential
- NSW Electrical License
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Great hourly rates
- Additional hours
- Extra shutdown works
- Long term work on some of Sydney’s biggest projects
Reach out to Sam on 0431 364 733 for immediate starts.