Website Evolve Talent
We are seeking multiple ELECTRICIANS & TRADE ASSISTANTS for large, long term projects across WESTERN SYDNEY.
- Rozelle Interchange
- Metro Projects
- Western Sydney Airport / Metro
- Eastern creek
About the Role
You will be joining the electrical fit-out division having the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously. You will have multiple years electrical experience and be willing to work long days and weekends. These are long term projects with the opportunity to continuous development and growth.
- Installation of tray and ladder racks
- Primary and secondary CMS
- Wiring and terminations
- Installation of power and lighting circuits
- Installing a variety of Electrical systems
Skills & Experience
- Ability to read, interpret & fully understand electrical diagrams, drawings & specifications.
- Relevant tools
- Health and safety safe practices
- Construction white card – Essential
- NSW Electrical License / Overseas qualified
- 3B Inducted / West Connex inducted – Desirable
- RIW – Desirable
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
- Great hourly rates
- Additional hours
- Extra shutdown works
- Long term work on one of Sydney’s biggest projects
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you please APPLY alternatively you can call Jordan him on 0481 773 241.
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)