Website Evolve Talent
Our client is looking for a Civil Estimator within bulk earthworks to operate across the WA Pilbara Region. There is potential for FIFO from Perth however they are also offering relocation to Karratha which would include living allowances and assistance with housing.
This is a full time permanent position direct with our client, site travel will be required to assist with bids and tenders across regional WA, projects could range from $50k to $5m
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Candy estimating software would be ideal, however if you have used similar packages this will also be considered
- Ideally QS qualified, but we would consider other civil engineering based qualifications
- Estimating projects and tenders from $50k to $5m
- No issues travelling to remote locations across regional WA to assist with tenders and pricing
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A test.
- Current and valid Australian Drivers Licence C-Class
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Ability to think on your feet and collaborate with various key stakeholders across the business
- Willing to be flexible as short notice site travel may be required for urgent contracts
- Ideally live in Karratha or be willing to relocate to Karratha, however FIFO from Perth would be considered
What is on offer in return:
- Fantastic salary package on offer, with housing allowance if relocation to Karratha is an option
- Frontend technology is key to the business
- Collaborative team, who will support your career progression
- Long term stability with many current projects and a pipeline of work in the coming years
- Family run business were decisions can be made quickly to support market changes and challenges
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills, and experience necessary, please apply directly through this Ad.
Evolve Talent are an equal opportunities employer!