Website Evolve Talent
About the role
Evolve Talent is looking for a suitably experienced Health and Lifestyle Coordinator who will happily undertake Utility duties as required. These roles are FIFO from Perth with most rosters going for a maximum of 2&1. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has worked HLC previously and is able to make this role their own.
The role of a Health and Lifestyle Coordinator can be a varied role and include any of the following:
- Oversee the implementation of sporting and recreational facilities
- Monthly programs
- Event planning
- Group fitness classes
- Nutrition guidance
- Offer information on wellness and mindfulness
- Maintaining a register of equipment
- Ordering equipment
- Yoga / Boxing classes
- Tavern Events – Karaoke, Quiz nights, Dart competitions
Skills and experiences
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Essential) or University degree in Exercise Physiology, Human Movement, Sports Science.
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Class ‘C’ manual drivers’ licence
- Current police check – 6 months (or willing to obtain)
- You will be working on your own so must be able to work autonomous and show initiative
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in HLC role
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Be able to pass Drug Screens every 28 days
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay
- Immediate Start – 2/1 Rosters FIFO Perth
- Great way to start a career in the FIFO industry
- Modern camp facilities on several of our sites
- Permanent opportunities
We exist to help build extraordinary careers and businesses.
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long term relationships efficiently and expertly. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
How to apply
Please click apply now and follow the ess. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview, this will be a good opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have!