Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
About the Company:
Partnering exclusively with a well-known manufacturing company to recruit a Group Environmental and Sustainability Manager. This newly created permanent opportunity can be based in multiple states including Melbourne, Sydney OR Brisbane.
This established company has grown from strength to strength and as the business grows so does their environmental impact.
About the Role:
Reporting into the group EHS Manager this role will be partnering with the business to provide strategic and operational support through the effective management of environmental and sustainability risks.
- Partnering with the national EHS team to drive E&S across the business
- Complex business with multiple risk profiles
- Facilitating and coaching senior management
- Development and implementation of environmental systems
- Leading continuous improvement and bringing awareness to new programs
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience within a similar E&S management role within a manufacturing industry OR construction would be ideal
- Experience working across environmental & Sustainability Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- Knowledge of technical & legislative requirements
- In-depth experience coaching from frontline to senior management levels
- Experience in managing waste reduction programs / waste stream mapping / carbon impact
- Relevant qualifications in Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Competitive remuneration package
- Global exposure opportunities.
- Onsite parking
- Global exposure opportunities
How to Apply?
To apply online click on the appropriate link. For further information, please reach out to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611.
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.