Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
- Multi-site business partnering role
- Modern approach to safety
- Permanent, full time role with great benefits and flexibility
Our client is a leading organisation within the utilities sector. With a clear HSE strategy in place, they are looking for an experienced HSE professional to advise and partner with their sites for all health, safety and environment matters and safety culture improvements.
Reporting to the HSE Manager and working alongside your counterpart HSE Advisors, this role will support operations across metropolitan Perth with depots based North and South of the river.
Our client is seeking a true business partner who can provide advisory support and HSE solutions to their stakeholders. They require an HSE professional with a robust personality who can engage with the business and coach leaders in continually improving safety and environment performance and drive a positive and engaged safety culture.
To be successful you must bring:
- Experience advising on HSE matters along with strong knowledge of WHS legislation
- Proven ability to influence, coach and engage with stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical expertise to advise on all aspects of HSE
- Broad HSE skillset including auditing, training, risk management, investigations, systems implementation
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS (Diploma minimum)
This role will give you the opportunity to work for a well established organisation and team with a modern approach to safety and work. They have a genuine commitment to flexibility and learning and development. This is a company where you can make our mark, grow and develop.
Enquiries are welcome to Kirsten Romeo on 03 9118 7363. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link.