Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Are you a experienced HSE professional who is looking for a change in scenery? Are you wanting to step away from the busy city life and experience a country lifestyle?
Our client is a leading business within the manufacturing space with sites across Australia. With a clear national HSE strategy in place, they are looking for an experienced HSE professional to advise and partner with a new site with all health, safety and environment matters and safety culture improvements.
Due to growth, this brand-new role will be the first of its kind for the site and requires a safety candidate who has the capability to work independently. Sitting on the leadership team, this role will be coaching and educating on all matters HSE.
Reporting to the HSE General Manager and Plant Manager, this role will be based at a facility that is about hour or so south of Canberra.
Our client is seeking a true business partner who can provide advisory support and HSE solutions to their stakeholders. They require an HSE professional with a robust personality who can engage with the business and coach leaders in continually improving safety and environment performance and drive a positive and engaged safety culture.
To be successful you must bring:
- Experience advising on safety and environment within a manufacturing /mining / construction – heavy machinery setting
- Operational safety experience within a blue-collar environment
- Proven ability to influence, coach and engage with stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical expertise to advise on all aspects of HSE
- Broad HSE skillset including auditing, training, risk management, investigations, systems implementation
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS (Diploma minimum)
This role will give you the opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, however one that is still agile enough own and deliver your own HSE projects across multiple jurisdictions and sites. Although this is a well-established organisation, they are still agile enough.
- Relocation support provided
- 4 day condensed work week for the right person
- Lead HSE onsite and make a impact
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities in this large business
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link.