Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Evolve Talent are partnering with a leading global FM company who requires a HSE Lead to oversee and support the aviation operations in the business.
This role will be a Perth based with travel to site every second week and additional adhoc travel when required.
About the role
Reporting to the HSE Manager, you will work closely with the site-based team to partner with all aspects of HSE.
Some of the duties include:
- Proven ability to influence, coach and engage
- Confidence in your technical expertise to advise on all aspects of HSE
- Identify areas for improvement and implement systems, policies, and procedures.
- Engage with onsite personnel to encourage a positive safety culture
- Providing coaching, training, and support to all levels of a business
Skills & requirements
- Exposure to transport OR aviation industry highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- A degree or diploma in Health and Safety
- Ability to work autonoumsly and drive success
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Exposure to blue-chip mining company and global systems
- Great career progression
- Competitive salary package
How to Apply?
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online with your resume in MS Word format. For more information about the role, please contact Chloe Weaver on 0411 575 973 for a confidential discussion.