Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Evolve talent are excited to be partnering with a company within the transport and logistics industry who are looking for a experience Return to Work and Injury Management professional to join the team. The role is based across multiple sites with the main location being just out of the Sydney CBD.
Working closely with the Workers Compensation Manager and the Health and Safety Manager, this role is responsible for workers compensation, return to work & injury management across the NSW business division.
This role will see you use your impeccable communications skills and RTW/IM knowledge where you will be regarded as the subject matter expert. You will play a critical role within the site not only supporting injured workers return to work but also providing awareness and engagement amongst managers and staff.
To be successful you must bring:
- Demonstrated RTW & IM experience working for an employer within the blue collar space (not insurer) – Supply chain / Manufacturing etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate and consult with all levels of staff and with external providers
- Expertise to discuss injury and treatment related issues with relevant parties
- Experience building strong relationships to influence key internal stakeholders and motivate employees increasing awareness and engagement
- The ability to manage multiple complex claims
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of employee health and wellness programs
- Return to Work certification
This role offers the chance to join a ASX 200 organisation with a variety of career opportunities. The role is permanent full-time and offers the flexibility to work out of multiple different locations.
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.