Website Evolve Talent
Are you a Licensed Electrician who wants to continue your career in the ITS space or wants to learn a new trade in a niche industry?
Do you have industrial electrical, telecoms, control wiring experience? Interested in learning a booming industry.
Evolve Talent is working with multiple clients that specialise in the ITS space, they are looking for skilled ITS trades and candidates that have a desire to learn and would like to get into the industry.
You will be maintaining and upgrading traffic signals, intelligent transport systems (ITS), and street lighting equipment. In this job role you will be completing the general tasks of an ITS Electrician / Technician; maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade Traffic Signal, ITS, and Streetlighting equipment and systems while reporting to the ITS Supervisor during the contract’s service delivery. This position does have strict health and safety regulations that must be adhered too at all times.
This job will include:
- Maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment throughout the NSW project
- Cable Hauling & Terminations of speed signs, Loops & Street lights
- Participate in training to improve capabilities required for the project
- Support the ITS Asset Engineer and Asset Manager for the delivery of Asset Management Planning Services across the project
- Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
- Comply with statutory requirements and the contract or project management systems
- Implement and comply with the site OH&S requirements as per companies’ policy
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Interest to maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment
- Drivers License required
- Experience working on the roads – advantageous
- MR/HR Truck License – advantageous
What we offer
- Great pay rates
- High company culture and supportive team
- Continuous training and progression opportunities
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- An organisation that take Health & Safety incredibly serious
- Long term career opportunity and progression/ongoing training
- Over time to be given!
HOW TO APPLY
Send through a resume to Tiffany.email@example.com or call myself on 0421802860 click “Apply Now”