Website Evolve Talent
Our client is a multinational food manufacturer and new opportunity has opened up for an Administrations Officer for one of their sites based in South East Melbourne.
They invest in their people and prides themselves on having one of the most progressive work cultures in the industry; flexibility, leadership, communication and career progression within the business.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of site administration and support the site manager.
If you’re looking for your next opportunity with a growing business on a mission for ethical food production this might be for you.
Here’s what you’ll want to be successful in this role:
- Proficient written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as part of the bigger team
- SAP knowledge and application (desirable)
- Competent in the use and development of databases
- Sense of humour and ability to enjoy the job
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- A strong understanding of what constitutes customer service and application of effective customer service skills
- Microsoft Suite of Products
- Diplomacy and initiative
- Sound understanding of the meaning of confidentiality
Here’s generally what you’ll be doing but not limited to:
- Provision of general administration support to the Operations Leadership Team.
- Attendance at Operations Meetings as required. This includes taking minutes
- Coordinate bookings for meetings and events.
- Management and control around necessary documentation and certification which meet legal, regulatory and/or customer requirements (including AQIS).
Apply today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call to discuss confidentially on 0481213482