Website Evolve Talent
Evolve work alongside several Tier 1, 2 & 3 Contractors (& Plumbing Contractors) throughout Southeast Queensland and are looking for Civil, Commercial and Maintenance Plumbers with a focus on Brisbane & Greater Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Caboolture and Sunshine Coast regions. Whether your experience was built in Fit-Offs or Rough-Ins, Mains and Drainage, Hydraulics and Civil, or Maintenance, In-Ground and more, there is a Contractor to suit you, and your location.
Skills & Requirements:
- Flexibility to work on various projects & sites within your industry and current experience, depending on your location we try out best to keep you within a 30-45 min radius of your home base.
- Minimum 1-2 years proven experience working on civil construction or commercial projects, or relevant industries outside of apprenticeship.
- Valid tickets and QLD Plumbing licences.
- Valid Car License & Reliable Transport.
- Show safe working abilities at all times and must be able to follow safe work practices on-site.
- Clear and consistent communication on-site.
- Tickets such as Excavator, Posi Track, etc *BONUS.
- Gas Certified *BONUS.
- Greenfield experience *BONUS
- Experienced TA’s or Apprentices of all levels are encouraged to apply.
- Work with a Contractor who invests in training and upskilling their employees.
- Diversified team.
- Weekly Pay and Referral Fees / Sign On Bonus for mates.
- Excellent casual rates with Super on all hours.
- Penalties or Flat Rate and Daily Travel options available.
- DIDO, FIFO and Night-shift options available, pending performance and attitude on-site.
- Various Contractor options – Maintenance & Luxury, Civil & Commercial mix, etc.
- Variety of projects to test your comfort zone and develop new strengths.
- “Fair days work for a fair days pay”.
- Permanent, full-time offer for the right person or pending performance and attitude on-site.
- ASAP start for the right person.
How do you apply?
Click APPLY or please feel free to email your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.