Website Evolve Talent
- Newly created role
- Leading Australian pharmaceutical brand
- Permanent opportunity with room for development
Evolve Manufacturing is excited to be exclusively partnering with our client in the pharmaceutical sector who are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team based in Brisbane.
With an existing team of demand planners, supply planners, material planners and procurement specialists, you will be joining a well-established team which translates into loads of support and guidance upon joining, but also the ability to add your own mark and bring your experience to shape the role into your own.
This role has a focus on contract manufacturing for the retail market – Best Practice Procurement at its finest!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of procurement activities relating to the procuring and availability of all outsourced finished goods (contract manufactured)
- Coordinating and overseeing the management of category strategy, pricing and contract negotiations
- Identifying, undertaking and monitoring projects to reduce the total delivered cost of outsourced items
- Servicing internal customers and supporting the Supply Chain Management process
- Managing contractual issues (variations to contract, performance, disputes, claims, pricing, conflicts and negotiation)
- Maintain business systems to ensure accurate vendor details, prices and contracts
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar Procurement role within FMCG, ideally with a focus on contract manufacturing and retail
- Tertiary qualification across supply chain / logistics would be preferred but not essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement, with the ability to influence those in your team and across the wider business
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Vendor performance and relationship management experience
- A passion for Best Practice Procurement
In return, our client is able to offer a competitive salary, excellent workplace culture, and loads of challenges. This role will act as a key contributor and internal stakeholder across the entire sales, marketing and operations landscape.
To find out more please email email@example.com or call 0421 085 951 for a confidential conversation.