Website Evolve Talent
Ready to accelerate your career? Our client is looking for Project Engineer to join their growing team!
This DYNAMIC T2 civil construction company specialise in construction works for various disciplines including Project Management, Residential & Commercial Land Development, Water Infrastructure, Engineering, Road and Infrastructure.
What are the benefits?
- You will have access to ongoing support and training to build on your existing skills and thrive within the company
- With a reputation for staff retention and a company culture that is inclusive and inspiring, you will be in the perfect environment to perform to the best of your ability
- Gain exposure to a diverse range of projects and broaden your knowledge
What will you be doing?
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
What will you need?
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential)
- Experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential)
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership
If you meet the above criteria, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Montanna at email@example.com