Website Evolve Talent
This Tier 2 Solar and renewable contractor, is seeking a Project Manager / Service delivery manager to join their efforts of expansion in NSW. You will have previous experience delivering projects and managing teams adhering to HSE policies. Experience in solar isn’t essential but would benefit someone for this position.
- Oversee the solar installation and construction of projects in Sydney.
- Manage your team efficiently and effectively
- Review existing systems and recommend and implement changes
- Plan, organise and direct activities concerned with the installation
- Introduce safe working practices and health and safety measures.
- Use Programs and systems to process, record and report all works on site.
- Evaluate labour requirements / Hire
- Purchasing materials for each phase of the project
- Maintaining quality control checks
Skills & Experience
- Delivering projects up to $5 Million AUD
- A track record of delivering projects on time and effectively
- Outstanding ability to manage and oversee projects
- Working with KPI and audits
- Visual management
- Great work ethic and the ability to perform under-pressure.
- MS Office: Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
What’s on offer
- A fantastic package with benefits and perks
- Leadership role within a Australian established solar client
- Career progression and personal growth
- Team culture where staff produce results
- Holden Colorado
How to Apply
If you feel that this position suits you well please APPLY or alternatively you can call him on 0481 773 241
If you would like to find out what other opportunities Evolve Talent has to offer please visit Leading Design & Construct Recruiter | Evolve (evolvetalent.com.au)