Website Evolve Talent
At Evolve Talent we are creating a workplace inspired by purpose and values. If you are an experienced Recruitment Coordinator who believes in the customer first, driving innovation based on insight, passionate about long term connections we want to hear from you. This is a fast-paced role which will require you to work well under pressure. We recruit high volume blue-collar roles across various mining camp sites across Australia.
The general duties of this position are always evolving however consist of the below:
- Grow the account/s by developing relationships with key stakeholders within client organisations.
- Quickly adapting to mobilisation requirements and ensuring the client is always happy.
- Filling orders from clients in a timely manner adhering to all client site entry specifications.
- Communicate professionally and always maintain a high level of confidentiality both internally and externally with our candidates and clients.
- Following up on all requests from clients.
- Addressing candidate issues via email and over the phone.
- Chasing flights and ensuring candidates are fully aware of duties, uniform, shifts, pay rate, and payroll processes.
- Candidate care, ensuring candidates arrived on safely onsite and are safe and secure.
- Receiving feedback and checking safety policies and procedures.
- Rostering using your excel skills, keeping detailed notes.
The result would ultimately be, delivering a great recruiting experience for all candidates and clients.
If the above sounds like you then we can offer:
- A great base wage and team commissions
- Career progression and growth
- On the job training
- Free onsite parking – Innaloo location
- Wellness days and Birthdays off
We are on the lookout for someone who is:
- Experienced in blue-collar recruitment/scheduling is required but not essential.
- Passionate and dedicated to their work.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Ability to work one weekend per month.
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to change.
About Evolve Talent
By putting people at the heart of all we do, we use real insights, commitment, and professionalism to construct purposeful, long-term relationships which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are committed to performing at a higher level, and so are the candidates we place. We get the foundations right today, so clients and candidates can get on with building the extraordinary businesses of tomorrow.
Please apply now with an up-to-date resume and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.