Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Evolve Talent are currently seeking Registered Midwife, for multiple locations across Melbourne
Our clients have antenatal/postnatal ward, Birthing Suite and a Neonatal Nursery.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
The successful candidate will have:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife.
- Recent clinical experience in an acute care/relevant environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving.
- Current understanding of legislation and standards related to OH&S, Compliance issues, Workcover.
- Birth suite competent
We can offer you:
- Unique and competitive overseas relocation support offered including;
- Assistance with Australian work visas with progression to permanent residency (where applicable)
- Highly competitive salary & conditions
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- A welcoming and supportive culture
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Opportunities for post-graduate support for your chosen career path and interests
- Additional professional development and qualification allowances
If you are interested please submit your CV to email@example.com