Website Evolve Talent
Evolve talent are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for on -going casual work in an aged care setting and across the community in Hervey Bay, Queensland.
About us: Evolve Talent is a fast-growing healthcare agency in Australia. The Healthcare Division is now in its 3rd year and evolving into the ageing support sectors. As such with this significant and fast growth we are expanding our residential and community aged care workforce to provide support with a casual bank for some of the largest National Aged Care Non-for-profit organisations.
Working as a Registered Nurse, you will be providing high-quality clinical support and you understand the importance of establishing a relationship between the patient and yourself in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients. You will ensure that all services and care are delivered to meet legislated standards and organisational policies.
To be successful you must have the following-
- Full AHPRA – no restrictions
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Current National Police Clearance (12 months or less)
- Sufficient vaccination evidence as per our current vaccination policy requirements, such as annual influenza and Covid-19 vaccinations
- Rights to work in Australia
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience
- A copy of your current IMMI Letter (if applicable)
- 2 professional references
- Must have strong communication and documentation skills
- Access to app rostering, accept and decline (fast, easy and seamless)
- Supportive scheduling team
- Casual bank shifts – work as much or as little as you like
- Above award rates
If you are interested in this position – please click the apply button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org