Website Evolve Talent
Underground job opportunities for experienced Shotcrete Operators
Various sites and Various roster options
Great rates and ongoing work
Join one of the largest, hard rock mining companies with various underground sites and various roster options to create a FIFO lifestyle that suits you.
- Current National Police clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Previous experience working as a Shotcrete Operator
- Underground mining experience essential
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Must meet site requirements which includes Full pre-employment medical, Drug and Alcohol, Clean police clearance and valid drivers licence
What’s in it for you?
- Full time ongoing position.
- Various roster options! 14:7 or 7:7 or 14:14 rosters
- Career progression opportunities
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and leading mining company based all across Australia. Working on various mine sites projects with unequalled capabilities.
How do you apply?
Click APPLY and one of our Senior consultants will contact all shortlisted candidates. or email resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.