Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
First of its kind role! Be part of the future in supply chain!
A fantastic opportunity now exists to work with one of Australia’s leading organisations on this revolutionary supply chain transformation project from initial phases until it’s operational, and beyond.
About the role:
Working closely with different project teams and reporting into the Project Safety Manager, you will provide support and ensure key objectives are met in a developing environment.
Our client is seeking a transport safety professional who can provide advisory support and safety solutions to their stakeholders. They require a candidate with a robust personality who can engage with the business and coach leaders in continually improving safety performance and drive a positive and engaged safety culture.
- Develop and implement transport safety policies and procedures in line with companies standards and regulations
- Design and installed in compliance with relevant safety standards
- Investigate any transport incidents and accidents, identify the root cause, and develop plans to prevent similar incidents in the future / Conduct regular risk assessments
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies and local authorities, to ensure compliance with all transport safety regulations
- Monitor and report on transport safety performance, including providing regular updates to the project team and senior management
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a focus on transport safety
- Strong understanding of transport safety regulations and standards
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. transport safety, engineering, or equivalent) Or something similar
If you are a self-motivated and experienced Transport Safety Specialist with a passion for safety and efficiency, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work on the launch of this ‘new era’ DC and supply chain project.
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.