Website Evolve Talent
About the Job:
We are currently seeking applications for experienced Underground Charge Up Crew. This is a Temp to Perm position, the client offers various rosters.
As a Charge Up Operator you will be expected to collect the correct amount of explosives and detonators and load and transport to the charge up vehicle to the work area
- WA Shot Firers Licence
- Current National Police clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Previous experience working in an underground
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- First Aid (CPR)
- Ability to Pass Medical and DAS (Drug and Alcohol Screen)
What’s in it for you?
- Temp to Perm
- Full time ongoing position.
- Various roster options! 2:1 or 7:7 or 14:14 rosters
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible rosters
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and leading mining company based all across Australia. Working on various mine sites projects with unequalled capabilities.
How do you apply?
Click APPLY and one of our Senior consultants will contact all shortlisted candidates. or email resume through to email@example.com
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.