Website Evolve Talent
We are currently seeking applications for experienced Underground Service Crew Or Leading Hands. The client offers various rosters and sites to choose from.
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be required to carry out the installation, removal, repair and maintenance of underground mine services.
- Current National Police clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Previous experience working in an underground Service Crew
- IT Ticket
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- First Aid (CPR)
- Ability to Pass Medical and DAS (Drug and Alcohol Screen)
What’s in it for you?
- Temp to Perm
- Full time ongoing position.
- Various roster options! 2:1 or 7:7 or 14:14 rosters
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible rosters
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and leading mining company based all across Australia. Working on various mine sites projects with unequalled capabilities.
How do you apply?
Click APPLY and one of our Senior consultants will contact all shortlisted candidates. or email resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.