Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity now exists within a leading company within the warehousing / supply chain sector for a WHS Coordinator to join a well established safety team. Due to growth this newly created role will be working across 2 sites which are both located in western suburbs of Sydney.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Safety Manager, this role will support the sites with all aspects of Safety. The role will be given support from a national safety / Injury Management team.
- Train, coach and provide advice to workers and managers on health and safety obligations and risk management
- Carry out health and safety workplace investigations, inspections and audits
- Drive safe behaviours through building effective relationships
- Identify safety trends and complete weekly/monthly reports.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience advising on safety within a similar background (supply chain, warehousing, manufacturing, transport, heavy industry)
- Proven ability to influence, coach and engage with stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical expertise to advise on all aspects of HSE
- Broad HSE skillset including auditing, training, risk management, investigations, systems implementation
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS
- Joining a passionate team of individuals
- Leading business
- Opportunities for career development and progression
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.